Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blue Rose Bodywork

The Blue Rose appeared to me when I doodled as a 12 year old with some colored pencils and crayons. I traced a rose from this cup that held pens and things in it and on the back there were words that said “happy trails” so it’s ironic that this cup led on a jouney. I felt in this meditative state that happens when doodling, a connection to this glowing rose within me. It was not a typical red rose though, but a sky blue. I wanted to really create the rose with this soft sky blue from my diverse box of crayons, then I used some sparkling silver nail polish to accentuate the glowing I felt within me. The blue rose represented the perfect place of compassion and wholeness within me. It represented that which I wanted to connect with on spiritual level. I sought within me to know a personal truth of my existence, indeed all existence, as unity, love. This almost impossible attainment of joy is what the blue rose represented for me. It blossomed in my high heart.

The high heart is where our spiritual essence sits and connects with divine intelligence. Awakening to the true divinity within all enables us to live at a joyous level. Our Higher Self can be invited to come into the body and thus the connection with the light body becomes more and more apparent. It is my intention to help each client to remember that place within them that is whole and perfect. Once we can touch this heart centered place of being there is an understanding that we often lack in our day to day existence. When we can go within to find the ever abiding source of love and joy, we can express the knowledge that we are safe and nothing can ever happen to us that can take from us our connection to Source, the Tao, God-dess, Creator, Allah- by whichever name you resonate. So the goal of Blue Rose Bodywork is to help as many as possible remember the path back to their natural state of inner peace and wholeness. This brings that light out into the bodies, minds, emotions, and creative projects in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment